Oversee the execution of mechanical maintenance jobs with the highest level of quality, safety and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximize availability of CGL and FINISH LINE through continuous improvement and preventive maintenance systems/procedures. Includes maintenance of Utilities of the Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements all mechanical maintenance and repairs works of fixed and moving equipment’s and machines of the plant through effective methodology according to priorities, required resources and skills to meet the planned levels of cost, reliability, safety and quality.
- Ensures that all equipment and machines have been fully inspected, tested, clean and safe to meet operational requirements immediately after completion of mechanical maintenance repairs. Expected as well from the role is the proper hand-over to Production
- Directs the preparation of required documentation, including JOB ORDER creation and reports on the mechanical maintenance work order form reflecting repair, consumption of materials, tools, man hours and skills, Directs the proper maintenance of plant equipment’s and machines through continuous improvement and preventive maintenance systems/procedures to ensure that its availability matches that of its required output.
- Develops strategies to eliminate the causes of repetitive mechanical maintenance problems to improve machine and equipment reliability and the plant production targets.
- Creates and maintain a good working environment and relationship within the area to promote and improve the motivation level and commitment to work.
- Ensures that quality, health and safety incidents and environmental breaches that concern the mechanical area are fully investigated and reported in compliance to established QMS and EHSMS and a particular responsibility to cooperate with the commitment of the Management to the QMS and EHS Management Systems
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by his superior from time to time
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate, and MUST be a Registered Mechanical Engineer / Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer.
- At least TEN (10) work years’ experience in Maintenance Management and Hands-on trouble shooting.
- Solid understanding of PLC, Industrial computer programming / software development / other applications.
- Total Productive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance Systems
- Preferably Trained in ISO 90001: 2015 Quality Management