Responsible for the management of all plant activities to include:
(1) Production, (2) Engineering & Maintenance, (3) Technical Services (QA/QC), (4) Personnel & Admin Services, and administrative management of Plant Logistics (Production Planning, Dispatch & Warehousing) and Plant Cost Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Prepares the annual budget for the Plant in consultation with his Functional Heads and presents this to the Excom for approval.
2) Conducts regular meetings with his Functional Heads, monitors their performance, coaches them and ensures effective performance of their functions.
3) Manages and controls the expenses of the plant, ensuring that these do not go beyond approved budgets.
4) Ensures the safety and security of all plant resources, assets, and personnel.
5) Promotes productivity and harmonious relations with all plant personnel.
6) Reviews the Organization and recommends ways to better organize the plant in order maximize human resources.
7) Manages the implementation of ISO and Productivity Programs for make the plant more effective.
8) Together with his Functional Heads, reviews and recommends improvements in business processes and Policies & Procedures.
9) Ensures that all personnel abide by the Code of Conduct and Policies & Procedures and instills discipline within the plant.
- Engineering Degree Holder, must be B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- With good background in Automation gained through formal training or work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in plant management from the heavy manufacturing industries.
- With strong Leadership Ability and a Hands-On Management Style.
- With good analytical ability to be able to plan, analyze and recommend plant
- Improvement programs.
- Must be highly results oriented and resourceful.
- Must have the initiative to improve business processes in the plant.
- Must be willing to be based in the plant