Directs and manages all day to day Treasury and Credit & Collection Functions of the Companies within the Company as follows (i) cash management to include scheduling of disbursements for each Company of the Group (ii) Credit & Collection Management (iii) Bank relations to include identifying and negotiating with banks and other potential sources of funds and credits for the establishment of working capital, letter of credit (L/C) and other loan or credit lines of the Companies (iv) investment of excess or investible funds, including the optimization of earnings or yields thereon, of the companies, (v) proper documentation recording, monitoring, reporting and control of all treasury transactions of the companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises the Cash Management functions for all companies within the group.
- Ensures that all companies are preparing Daily Cash Position report, Collection Report and Checks Issuance Report
- Ensures accuracy and prompt submission of treasury report for all companies of the group.
- Supervises the opening, documentation, maintenance and control of all deposit, trust, special deposit account and other bank accounts with various banks and other financial institutions of the companies.
- Recommends the bank accounts or investment instruments as well as the banks or financial institutions in which to which to invest or place excess or investible funds.
- Negotiates for competitive interest rates, bank fees and other charges on all deposit, excess funds placement, disbursement, and other cash management transactions of the companies.
Import / Export:
- Direct and supervises the Import / Export Section of the Treasury Dept.
- Negotiates, arranges and renews credit facilities for the import, hedging and other foreign trade financing requirements of the companies.
- Supervises the processing, documentation, tracking and control of all availments, amendments, negotiations and other transactions relating to the import hedging and other foreign trade financing facilities of the companies.
Financing & Other Credit Functions:
- Negotiates with banks and other potential sources of funds and credits for the establishment of loan, credit and other financing lines / facilities for the working capital and other financing and credit requirements of the companies as well as supervises the opening and renewal.
- Supervises the processing, documentation, tracking and control of all availments, payments and other transactions relating to the working capital loan and other financing and credit facilities of the companies.
Credit & Collection Functions:
- Supervises the Credit Admin. Supervisor and ensures that all accounts have updated credit lines and facilities based in Credit Investigations conducted.
- Ensures that Daily Reports are submitted to the Sales Head / Sales Manager on Outstanding Accounts Receivables in order to guide them in their collection functions.
- Ensures that his supervisors (i) have updated job descriptions and KRA’s / KPI’s (ii) are regularly appraised for their performance; (iii) receive appropriate training; and (iv) comply with set company rules and regulations.
- Regularly reviews and updates existing policies and procedures of treasury and Credit & Collection and recommends revisions if needed.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- With at least 10 years of experience in a Managerial capacity, in Treasury and Credit Collection Functions in a Group of companies or big Manufacturing firm.
- With excellent network of contacts or professional relationships with banks and
- Has a well-established network and relationship across the industry to include the Banking Community.