The Credit Investigator gathers accurate and reliable information from trusted sources such as but not limited to bank databases and public records. Conducts investigation and verification of credit background to obtain complete and factual information determining the creditworthiness of customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and validate customer information through credit investigation process. Conducts personal interview and gathers credit information from information bureaus and other offices.
- Conducts credit checks with banks, trade references, and suppliers to be able to determine the historical experience and paying habits of the credit applicant.
- Conducts ocular inspections of business premises, projects, and allied businesses and verify the legal existence of credit applicants.
- Prepares weekly & monthly CI schedule.
- Deliver accurate and reliable credit investigation reports.
- Able to establish a rapport with credit customers, trade suppliers, and other related credit offices and agencies.
- At least a graduate of a 4-year business course.
- With at least two (2) years of general relevant experience in either research or investigation specific to credit administration.
- One (1) year of which should be in credit investigation work and well versed in provincial and Metro Manila routes.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Superior customer service, research, analytical, and investigative skills
- Able to handle work pressure, flexible, and highly productive
- Has creative thinking and problem resolution
- Patient and able to relate to all levels in the organization