We are seeking an Organizational Development Specialist to join our team in Makati. This is a full-time, on-site role where you will be responsible for designing and implementing strategies to improve organizational performance and development. As an Organizational Development Specialist, you will work closely with HR, management teams, and employees to identify issues and develop effective solutions for improving workplace culture, performance, and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares the documentation of Table of Organization and Job Descriptions.
• Ensures proper filing and archiving of all Table of Organization and Job Descriptions.
• Prepares and maintains record of High Potential employees and coordinates with Functional Heads on their training and development plans.
• Monitors and updates development program of all employees.
• Assists in the conduct of job analysis by reviewing the Job Description versus actual job/task.
• Assists in the implementation of OD Programs as approved by the Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
• At least 1years of experience in organizational development, HR, or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of organizational behavior, change management strategies, and employee relations.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful OD programs, including needs assessments, performance management, training, and knowledge management.
• Knows how to create Job Description and Table of Organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Experience in coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Experience in the manufacturing or construction industries is advantage
• Willing to work onsite and working schedule of Mon-Sat