Assists the OD Manager in the Development and implementation of Plans & Programs in the field of Organization Development (OD) to include
• Organizational Review and Design to include preparation of TO’s and JD’s,
• Implementation Performance Management & Reward System,
• Succession Planning,
• Competency Assessment,
• Development of Employee Retention Programs,
• Culture Development and Corporate Values Enhancement
• Planning, analysis, review, update of Manning complement and TO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists the Functional Heads in the update of Organizational Charts for all functional departments.
• Assists the Functional Heads in the review of Job Descriptions based on current tasks and job functions of the incumbents.
• Oversees the file keeping of approved Table of Organization and Job Descriptions.
• Assists in the preparation, update of Policies and Procedures.
• Consolidates and documents the annual KRA/KPIs as reference to future Performance Reviews by the Functional Heads.
• Coordinates the implementation of semi-annual and annual individual performance reviews by the Functional Heads.
• Assists in the implementation of the Reward Program for performing employees
• Monitors the implementation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) for non-performing employees.
• Assists the Functional Heads in identifying High-Potential (HI-POs) employees based on the established criteria and maintains an updated record of the identified HI-POs employees with their corresponding individual development plans.
• Assists in documenting the Succession Planning and Career Management Programs.
• Assists in the implementation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for identified HI-POs to assume higher roles and responsibilities.
• Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioural Science, Human Resources Management or related courses.
• With a Master’s Degree in any of these fields is advantage.
• At least 7 years of work experience in performing OD functions gained from manufacturing companies or OD Consulting Firms.
• Knowledgeable of OD Principles, Interventions and Change transitions.
• Know-how in the preparation of Policies and Procedures.
• Training experience is an advantage.
• Must have Culture development and employee engagement experience.