Compliance with Laws and Regulations, Conformity with Government Guidelines and Establishment of Company Rules
- Philsteel Group of Companies will comply with the Republic Act 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other relevant laws and regulations of Philippines. It will also make efforts to conduct its business in accordance with guidelines set forth by governmental authorities of Philippines.
- Philsteel Group of Companies will make efforts to properly protect the Personal Information through the establishment of company rules with regard to the handling of the Personal Information.
Basic Policy concerning Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Philsteel Group of Companies will inform you, in as much detail as possible, of the purposes for which the Personal Information shall be used. Notification or public disclosure of the purposes of use will be made when the Personal Information is obtained from you directly. If, following the acquisition of Personal Information, there is a request from you for information regarding the purposes of use, Philsteel Group of Companies will make appropriate disclosure, except in cases where disclosure is exempted under laws and regulations.
- Philsteel Group of Companies will use the Personal Information only within the scope of the purposes defined above. It will not change the purposes of use or provide the Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent. At your request, Philsteel Group of Companies will take appropriate actions, including notification to you of the purposes of use, disclosure or correction of data and suspension of use, except in cases where it is exempted from doing so under laws and regulations.
- Philsteel Group of Companies will make efforts to keep the Personal Information as accurate and updated as possible, and will take measures to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leak and other accidents.
- In the case that handling of the Personal Information is entrusted to a third party, Philsteel Group of Companies will stipulate in the relevant contract the management responsibilities of such third party, and take other appropriate measures.
Inquiries on Personal Information
Inquiries or other comments with regard to the handling of the Personal Information should be directed to the department to which you provided your Personal Information. In the case that you are not sure where to contact, please call the representative phone number of Philsteel or that of its subsidiaries.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The materials on this website are provided by PHILSTEEL GROUP (“Philsteel”) as a service to the users of this website and may be used for informational purposes only. You can use this site only if you agree to and accept the terms and conditions contained in this Notice without limitation or reservation. Your use of this website will be taken as an indication that you have agreed to the terms of this Notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or download any materials from it.
Philsteel Group of Companies may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, or remove portions of the Notice at any time by updating the contents of this page. Please note that when you enter any subsite of this website or any other site provided by a person other than Philsteel Group of Companies accessible through this website, such site may have its own legal notice, and use of such site shall be subject to that notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, Philsteel Group of Companies owns or has valid rights to all intellectual property, including, without limitation copyright, trademark and tradesecrets in this website. By making this site available, Philsteel Group of Companies is not granting you any license nor any kind of right to use its intellectual property other than as specifically provided herein. You may access, browse, download or use any of the works on this site for personal, non-commercial purposes only, but you may not: (a) modify the materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials; or (c) transfer the materials to another person. In the event that any part of this Notice conflicts with terms and conditions particular to specific material that you download from this site, then the terms and conditions specific to such downloaded material shall prevail over those contained in this Notice.
It is entirely the user’s responsibility to take precautions to be certain that any material taken from this website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or potentially harmful items. PHILSTEEL GROUP OF COMPANIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY HYPER-LINKED OR OTHER ACCESSIBLE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL LOST PROFITS, DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.