The Sales Manager is tasked to manage nationwide sales of Steel Materials ( Appliance Manufacturing companies, automotive body fabrication, and assembly, air ducting’s & tanks assembly, etc..).
Duties and Responsibilities: :
- Develops, implements, and monitors the annual sales plan for the Industrial Market and is accountable for the attainment of Budgeted Sales Volumes for his group.
- Provides verified market data on Competitor prices for submission to the Pricing Committee.
- Assures achievement of his Monthly Sales Targets and takes action to correct the underperformance of his Sales Supervisors.
- Monitors market situation in his market, including competitors’ activities, and recommends strategies to the Sales Head to maintain market dominance.
- Manages the Sales Supervisors under him and ensures that they meet their sales targets for their assigned accounts.
- Conducts training for his Sales Supervisors to ensure that they are properly equipped with the skills needed to competently perform their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures that his Sales Supervisors are productive and effective and that they maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineer or Architecture
- At least 10 years of sales of steel materials to fabricators, roll formers, appliance manufacturing companies, automotive body assembly, air ductings and tank assembly, etc.,
- 5 years of which must be in sales management positions.
- Registered Civil Engineer is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in Sales Strategies, Strategic Planning, Customer Satisfaction, Competitive Pricing,
- Willing to report onsite and Makati and travel throughout NCR.